Monday, July 26, 2010

the bedroom (so far)

So the kids's room is almost done I took some pics today and decided to post what I have.

I was at the Dr. last week and they did an ultrasound and the baby is perfectly normal as far as weight. They don't think she will be as big as Cale was but you never know. So we have my induction date for the 6th of August unless she decides to come sooner. He also said I was already 2cm and 50% effaced, but I was like that with Cale for like 2 weeks so I am pretty sure she will be here on the 6th. We are so excited to meet her, and get her home to join our family.
here is a pic of cale just because I think he's so cute.




3 comments:

Valeni said...

This is Aunt Valeni in Georgia. Just checking your blog and loved seeing your pics and hearing about the baby on the way. The rooms look so cute. hope we can see you guys when we come to Arizona in September to see Erik and Rachel.

Tanner and Andrea said...

ohh..i love that quilt on cales bed- i was contemplating getting that for maddexs big boy bed ... so cute. PBK right?

Unknown said...

I love the similar quilts and the monograms!