Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby update

I went to the doctor on thursday and he was telling me that my baby is measuring 2 weeks too small so we need to do an ultra sound and check all her measurements to make sure she is growing the way she is supposed to be. I have been having a lot of contractions as well so he doesn't want me to go into labor if shes not big enough ( I won't go into labor though the doctor said I was very soft but not dialated so we will do an ultra sound next week and see how things are. I am a little nervous since Cale was such an easy pregnancy and delivery I just expected this one to be the same and I was SO wrong.

Cale, however, is more fun than ever. He climbs on EVERYTHING and falls off of everything too. He walks around pretending to be on the phone and saying Hi and um and I don't know. He says so many words now its so funny. He is also sleeping in his toddler bed. He does ok in it. He still falls out quite a bit. We found him sleeping on the floor last night and he still wakes up a couple times a night, but I think hes getting used to it. He also wakes up so early. sleeping was never his thing.

Cason and I are just trying to finish up some little projects on the house, finish decorating the kids rooms, organize our garage in this stupid heat, and get all the baby stuff set up clean and stuff were about ready. Cason sneaks golf in once a week and some bike rides, and I sneaks some naps.

0 comments: