Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Cason and I just got back from AZ on Sunday. We had so much fun, my brother and his wife were there too. It was great to have everyone together. Friday we shopped ALL day literally from like 5:00 am- 8:00 p.m.. My feet were so tired and I crashed as soon as we got home. We also went to see Four Christmases. I thought it was really funny. Then we went to look at Christmas lights in Glendale. They block off a street corner and they have like a petting zoo, little shops and booths I real good time.

Its always sad to come home and get back to normal again.

3 comments:

Life these days...... said...

I love your picture on top! Beautiful!

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Arizona sounded so fun. We went and saw four Christmases as well I liked it too. Hope the last stretch of your pregnancy is going well. Also I am so sad I can not go to your baby shower, we will still be in Provo, to bad. Hope it goes great.

The Facers said...

Congratulations for making it to the finish line...good luck these next few weeks!