Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Happenings

So the last couple of weeks have been a little eventful. Cason keeps his bike at UNLV and usually no one bothers it, but the other weekend someone stole the back tire. It was kind of funny because we had to go down to UNLV to pick it up and Cason wanted to go back at night so no one would be there. It was embarasing picking up half a bike.

I also just got back from visiting my family in Arizona. We did a lot of shopping and I had to get some Maternity pants. At first my mom held up the pants with the pannel in them and I was like I am not wearing those, they're weird. After I tried them on I absolutly love them they are SO comfortable.

7 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Congrats on the new pants :) Love them now cause in a few months you won't feel the same ;). YEA BABY!

Marleen said...

Congrats on being pregnant. You will soon realize there are many solutions to the whole ugly maternity wear thing. They even make Seven maternity jeans and other designer wear jeans. So, not to worry. Are you going to find out what you are having?

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

I know it was too bad that we missed you but we will be back in vegas on the 13th for a little while. That is exciting you are starting to buy maternity clothes!!!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Emily,
I saw your comment on Tanner and Andrea's blog so I thought I would go to yours. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! Are you from
AZ? I grew up in St. Johns...do you know where that is?!! It is small, but I have a lot of relatives in Mesa.
So I hope you are feeling good, take care.

alexis said...

how sad about the bike! so, when you go to replace the back tire, can you buy just that, or do you have to get a whole new bike??

and maternity pants are the best! i want to invent pants like them for non-pregnant people. it's like built-in spanx to suck your stomach in!

Ashlee and Rico said...

We need to hang out sometime! So you are showing a bit? And I loved maternity pants too. . .they just get better as you get bigger :)

Lynt said...

My little Pickle! I can't believe you're having a baby! I miss you!