Sunday, July 6, 2008

Extreme Skim boarding

Cru had been working on this homemade skim board, and so they decided to take it for a test run in the Kanab creek. Little did we know it would take a little rock climbing and traffic dodging to get there. When we finally got down to where the water was we found that the alge and bugs we everywhere. I took one step in that nasty water, saw some leeches and was SO out of there. I took a couple of pictures of the boys from the sand but we only stayed for a couple of minutes. The next day the went to a      differant spot and swore it was cleaner but I defiantly didn't go.











6 comments:

Angie said...

Yea...the Kanab Creek doesn't have the cleanest water!! haha. That's funny. I'm glad you got to experience a 4th of July in Kanab. Nothing beats the fireworks there, I love how they light up the canyon and echo forever. Wish we would have been there!

Princess Hairstyles said...

This looks like tons of fun. And congratulations on the baby news! That's awesome. From what I've seen, Berne and Jan need another grandchild to spread the spoiling out a little!!

Ashlee and Rico said...

GROSS! We need to hang out soon! Hope you and baby are feeling good!

Jayci said...

leeches!? No way. Looks like it COULD be fun if the water was from the Caribbean. :)

Angie said...

Hey guys, Heather said you wanted to see our blog. I thought I had already added you to the invite list. sorry about that. Email me at angiecastagno@hotmail.com so I can get your email address and I'll get you on there.

Brock & Sara Bingham said...

Hey Cason & Emily. I love how your blog says "only" 174 more days to go with the pregnancy. You poor thing. I hope you're feeling ok! You can see recent pics of our baby at
www.brocksarabingham.blogspot.com