Monday, March 2, 2009

update






So we have been busy lately just trying to get organized and trying to get a routine down. So far so good I think we are getting the hang of things. Last night Cale slept from 11:00 - 5:00am it was a miracle!! He is doing really well. Growing like crazy. He is starting to smile and make funny faces. He also is watching the baby einstein movies. Well not really he kinda watches them for like 10min and then he is done, but he is more awake now.

Cason is doing the school thing. He and Cale are so funny together.

I went back to work today :( It was hard to leave Cale behind, but it was nice to have a break and talk to people my own age. Being stuck in the house most of the day gets me a little crazy. well here are some pics. I need to get a family pic soon.

0 comments: