Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend in Arizona



This past weekend Cason and I went to Arizona to visit my family and Cason went to play in a disc golf tournament.
We had so much fun. we went shopping, ate at a really good hamburger place called Joes in Gilbert Az I think it is on my top 5 hamburger place list. Number one being 5 guys of corse. Then we went to Schnepf Farms. Schnepf Farms is a farm (obviously) but the turn it into a huge pumkin patch carnival place with a corn maze, rides, and junk food. SO FUN. We had a blast. I couldn't ride any of the rides but it was fun to stand in line with my mom for my sister and cousin so they could go from ride to ride.

Cason also took fist place in the tournament he played in. WOO HOO!! GOOD JOB CASON!! He got a huge trophy and everything. I am so proud. It was a fun weekend. Its fun to get away even for a couple days.

0 comments: