Monday, October 6, 2008

Quick Update

So I know I haven't posted in like forever. so here is a quick update on what we have been doing.

I had a birthday on sep 9th. It was a good day we went out to triple george for dinner and opened presents. I got everything i wanted. new bedding from pottery barn, brighton jewlery, cute maternity clothes, baby stuff, pedicure and other fun things. Then the celebration continued when we had another big family dinner at the Leavitt's with more presents woo hoo!

Cason has been really busy having a birthday on the 20th of September. we went out to dinner and he opened his presents. Cason got a road bike and a bass pro shop gift card. lets just say he was like a kid in a candy store. he has also been studing SO hard for the LSAT which he took on Oct 4th.

The baby is good. moving around and growing like crazy but he has all his parts and he is a healthy weight and everything couldn't be going better. Another fun fact is my sister inlaw kimi is having a boy too and she is due early Feb so we will have two cousins a month apart so fun.

1 comments:

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

I am glad to hear that everything is going great. Happy birthday to you both. Chris took the LSAT on oct 4th aswell, it is so scary waiting for the scores. I hope Cason did well though!