Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Garden

So latley Cason, Jan, and I (mostly Cason and Jan) have been working on a garden. so far we have successfuly sprouted carrots, green onions, beets, cucumbers, squash, strawberries, and tomatoes.
I also have grown some nice little herbs. I have cilantro, basil and tyme. that has been the most fun so far becasue they smell so good. I will have to post pictures next time. It has been a fun little hobby watching them grow and making sure they have water and everyhting.

3 comments:

The Facers said...

Oh that is awesome. We are building a house and I have been thinking that I would like to give a garden a shot! Looks like fun!

Jamie Claire said...

congrats on the garden, the veggies always taste so good from your own garden:)

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Love the garden!! We need pics so we can see the progress :) Glad things are sprouting. I miss our cedar garden, it was a lot of work but fun!!!