Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break

So spring break is almost over :( it was too short, as most breaks are, but it was a good one. This first weekend my mom and brother came down to help Cason and I move. After that my mom and I went to Salt Lake for a quick visit, shopping and to help my brother get settled up there. Then Cason and I came down to Pheonix where we have had SO much fun watching basketball, shopping, visiting Scottsdale, watching basketball, shopping some more and did i mention watching basketball. All in all it was an awsome spring break and i am not excited to get back to real life.

7 comments:

Life these days...... said...

where are you guys moving too?

Lindsey said...

To repeat the first comment- where are you moving to? Also- don't worry about the Jackson thing--it doesn't bother us. Next time we come down to Vegas...we will have to do something.

Life these days...... said...

That's nice you guys are able to do that.

Shel said...

Emily...just spying on your blog from your mom's! It's Shelly. Hope you had success with putting your new software on your computer once you got back home...let me know if you didnt get the forward I sent your mom with the digiscrap sites. Cute blog! :) Thanks for letting me steal time from you guys and go to lunch...I had a great time!

Cari said...

Like the new blog em! it's cute!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Hi em-e. Love you the new blog background. Cute cute. Want to catch up with you!

The Facers said...

Lucky! Whats with everyone I know going to the march madness games but me! Sounds like lots of fun!