Thursday, December 20, 2007

How bad can it get

Ok so there has been some major problems at our house the last couple of weeks. you those days where everything goes wrong and it seems like you can't do anything right. Well we've been having a week like that. So about 2 weeks ago Cason's car breaks down and we haven't had time to look at it because of finals and everything like that, but we are ok because we have my car and it is rather convenient to car pool.

Last night we get home from work and my rear running lights won't turn off. no matter what we did they wouldn't turn off. So cason pulls the circut or whatever to make the whole car's electric turn off, and this morning my car wouldn't start. so now we have two broken cars and had Cason's mom had to come get us and we took a ride in big red. (haven't done that in a while)

Then to top it all off. i put some medicine stuff on my face last night for my zits and it was too strong and left red sploches on the spots where I put it. so it looks like i have a serious skin condition.

2 comments:

Lindsey Leavitt said...

There must be a Leavitt curse this month...

Ashlee and Rico said...

That is awesome! Haha, Sorry about all that...I hope you guys got it all figured out!